Saturday, February 11, 2012

Yay for Photography!

Wednesday's speech therapy was not quite as productive as last week.  This time around Nathan was less attentive.  He was pushing the dog, he was throwing things, etc...  However, I have to say that his speech is improving every day.  He is trying to say new words.  In particular, he is getting good at repeating a word back to you after you say a word.  We were at the zoo on Thursday and he said otter unprompted when we saw the otters.  On Friday we saw a fire truck and he started making a siren noise.  His teacher said they are working on their letters A-F and he has been repeating them back to her. 

So Thursday was another zoo day.  We met daddy for lunch and then Nathan and I went to the zoo afterward.

Friday Nathan had a Valentine's Day party at school.  The parents were invited so I attended.  It was fun and I got to meet a couple of the other moms.

Today I took an Intro to Digital Photography workshop that I bought through Groupon.  It was sort of over my head.  I realize now just how much there is to learn about photography.  I need to study it more and start by learning how my camera operates.  I did pick up a few tips today, though.  It was overwhelming, but I am anxious to learn more.

While I was at my photography workshop, Paul took Nathan to the Tucson Gem Show.  He bought me a green tourmaline gem for Valentine's Day/our anniversary.  Now I just have to get it set in a ring or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment