Friday, March 16, 2012

Time for the weekend

Nathan passed his hearing test on 3/8 with flying colors.  They said he was very cooperative for a child his age. 

Friday, 3/9, Nathan had to stay home from daycare because his diarrhea still had not gone away.  We stayed home on Saturday to monitor him and worked on getting him better.  He was doing well enough that we decided to go to the Arizona Renaissance Festival on Sunday, 3/11.  We had a good time, but it was expensive.  We probably won't go back, but at least we can say we have been there now.  We rode the elephants and the camels and they had a small petting zoo area. 













On Wednesday, 3/14, I took Nathan to the zoo. 

Later that evening we drove up to Casa Grande because I found a point and shoot camera I wanted that was on sale at Best Buy.  The closest store it was available at, though was in Casa Grande.  I had dropped my Nikon Coolpix the day we went to the Renaissance Festival and it messed up the viewing screen.  Unfortunately, the warranty I had on it did not cover accidents.  So now I have a Canon powershot SX230 HS.  I tested it out today to get a picture of Nathan in his St Patty's Day shirt.



One of the new words Nathan picked up this week is Stinky, as in stinky diaper!  Pretty good word since it is two syllables!

Tonight we are going to pick up my ring which is FINALLY ready.  It took them forever to finish which we are not too happy about.  I hope it looks nice at least.   

Tomorrow we are getting ready to go up to Phoenix.  I am going to the Desert Botanical Gardens and then I am going to meet Paul and Nathan at the Phoenix Zoo.  We are supposed to go to a spring training game on Sunday between the Sox and Cubs.  Unfortunately, there is an 80% chance of rain that day so it may be cancelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment