Monday, July 16, 2012

Today is a good day

Last Wednesday, 7/11, Nathan's school sent him home with a 103 degree temp.  Not sure what was going on, but we noticed he was running hot the day before, too.  I gave him medicine all day Thursday and kept him home from school on Friday just to be on the safe side. 

Saturday we went to Reid Park Zoo.  Nathan did not last long so we left and went to Maynards Market.  They had a farmer's market that day so I bought some tomatoes and salsa.  Nathan liked playing at the train table in the museum.  Of course he threw a tantrum when it was time to leave.  Nathan and daddy went home, but I decided to go back to the zoo.  It was very hot and humid that day.












































Sunday we decided to stay home from church because it was supposed to be another hot and humid day.

Today Nathan went back to school.  He seems to be much better and even has his appetite back that was gone for a week or two.  I found out that one of the pictures I took at the zoo on Saturday was the most popular picture ever on the zoo's facebook page!  Hearing that was the highlight of my day.  I decided to sign up for the zoo's photo safari on 11/3 and for the desert museum's photowalk on 10/26 & 10/27.  I am particularly excited about the photowalk because I have never done that before.

No comments:

Post a Comment