Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I can't believe it is March already!

2/28 Nathan and I went to the Desert Museum.  He actually did really well.  I don't think he had remembered going there before.  We walked around the whole place like 2 times because he said he did not want to leave.

March 3rd we took Nathan to the NASCAR race in Phoenix.  We spent the whole day there...he fell asleep at the end!  Then we drove out of our way to go to the new Portillos in Scottsdale.

March 7th I took Nathan to the zoo.  A bad day to go!  It was senior day.  It was very crowded and there were seniors everywhere!

March 9th we took Nathan to Monster Jam here in Tucson.  Once again he fell asleep during it!  He had fun, though.

Well, Friday we are getting ready to go to Phoenix to see some spring training games.  The only downside is that it is supposed to be hot this weekend.  I hope the dogs do well at the new boarding place we are taking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment