Thursday, May 9, 2013

Chicago here we come!

On 4/29, I drove by the building by Creature Comforts and took more pics of their night blooming cacti.  Then I went to DeGrazia Gallery of the Sun because I heard they had some flowers, too.  They had some different species of the night blooming cacti.  They are all just so beautiful.

On 4/30, Nathan and I went to the Tucson Botanical Gardens for the last day of the butterfly exhibit.  That night we went with daddy to a U of A baseball game vs Arizona State.  They lost.

On 5/1, I tried to take Bella to get groomed at PetsMart.  As suspected, it did not go well.  They called me right away and told me that they could not groom her because she was too aggressive with other dogs.

On 5/2, Nathan and I went to Reid Park Zoo and to see the rose garden in Reid Park.

On 5/4, Paul took Nathan to another U of A baseball game while I stayed home and cleaned.  I think they lost again!  What happened to the winners from last year?!

Cinco De Mayo - Bella graduated from dog training!  She did fairly well on her test except her interaction with other dogs.  There were a lot of other dogs there that day and she had several encounters.  She tried to "interact" with about 4 out of 6.  This poor interaction with other dogs is why we started the training in the first place.  The trainer has recommended group training next.  Not sure yet if we will do it.  It was exhausting doing this training.  Group training will be even more intense.  We are thinking she may never get over this problem.

On 5/6, I took Nathan to Build-A-Bear.  Aunt Lisa had given Nathan a gift card at Christmas.  Nathan picked out a dog.  He is strawberry scented, he barks and he has a heart beat.  He named him Harley!

On 5/7, I took Nathan to the Desert Museum.

Today Bella finally got groomed.  We had a mobile grooming service come.  They advised us against the shaving so they just did a bath and brush with the furminator products.  She said if we do this every 6 weeks it should cut down on the shedding about 85%.  We may just do this ourselves then.  This evening I am taking the dogs to the boarder :(  We will see them again when we get back from Chicago!

No comments:

Post a Comment