Sunday, May 25, 2014

May

On 5/7, I went to the Reid Park Rose Garden, Tucson Botanical Gardens, Columbus Park, Sweetwater Wetllands, and Arthur Pack Park.

I took Nathan to Arthur Pack Park on 5/8.

5/11 was Mother's Day.  It was not a very good one for me and I will leave it at that.

Nathan and I went to the Desert Museum on 5/13.

Nathan had his Pre-K celebration at school on 5/15.  Technically, he did not graduate preschool with the rest of the class.  He got moved up to this class mid-year so he still has another year of preschool.  He successfully completed Ms. Monica's class, though.  They did the pledge of allegiance, sang and danced to songs, including What does a fox say.  It was cute.

Nathan went with daddy to a local car race here in Tucson on 5/17.

On 5/19, I went to Reid Park Zoo, the Reid Park Rose Garden and to Arthur Pack Park.

We went to the first Friday Summer Nights at Reid Park Zoo on 5/23.

Today Paul and Nathan went to a U of A baseball game.



No comments:

Post a Comment