Sunday, November 23, 2014

San Diego

So we just got back from our San Diego Trip.

11/15 We got there in the late afternoon and we all spent the evening on Coronado Island.

11/16  We went to Children's Beach in La Jolla, went to the San Diego Botanical Gardens and went to Oceanside Pier.

11/17 My mom and I went to San Diego Zoo while the boys went to the museums (air and space, auto, natural history).  That evening we went to Seaport Village.

11/18 I took pictures of the flowers in Balboa Park while the rest of the gang went to the Miniature Railroad Museum.  Then we went over to Coronado.  Paul and Nathan played on the beach while my parents and I ate lunch at Hotel Del Coronado.  Then we drove to see the Point Loma Lighthouse before it closed.

11/19  The boys went to the USS Midway Museum while my mom and I went to Seaport Village.  Then we took a harbor cruise.  We ate dinner at Kansas City BBQ where they shot scenes from Top Gun.

11/20 was my mom's 60th birthday.  We took my parents to LA.  We first stopped in Hollywood.  Then we drove to Rodeo Drive.  We ate dinner on Santa Monica Pier.

11/21 We let Nathan play at the beach on Coronado before we headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment