Sunday, September 9, 2012

A new week

On 9/5, I went to the Desert Museum when Nathan was at school.  I got to see the bear in the water for the first time, the ocelot was actually moving around, there were hundreds of caterpillars on the museum grounds which I guess come out every 3-4 years and I saw a fox roaming around the grounds.  I also had one of their yummy salads and the prickly pear punch.

Yesterday we went to the U of A football game against Oklahoma St.  First we went to eat dinner at our favorite pizza place, Grimaldi's.  We stayed for half the game and left because it was past little man's bedtime.  He did good up until then, though.  They won 59-38.  This was their second game of the year and they won the first one in overtime.  The weather was perfect for the game and I also got to try their prickly pear lemonade which was very good. 

Since it was a late night for us last night we decided not to go to church today.  We did, however, go to out to breakfast.  I wanted chocolate chip pancakes and Paul did not feel like cooking...so we went out!

No comments:

Post a Comment