Thursday, September 27, 2012

Nathan misses his grandparents!

On 9/12, I went to Reid Park Zoo. 

On 9/16, I fainted getting ready for church.  It took me all day to recover from it. 

On 9/17, I went to Reid Park Zoo again.

9/18-9/25 my parents were in town.  We took them to Mt Lemmon on Paul's birthday, 9/20.  We ate at the Cookie Cabin and then we went up to the top for a ski lift ride.  They claimed they had never been to the top.  For dinner, we went to Trail Dust Town.  On 9/23, we went to Tombstone after church.  The purpose was to see the new Harley Davidson store.  Paul and I got to go on a date night on 9/24.  We used a Groupon and went to dinner at Lodge on the Desert.  We thought it would be a little fancier and the location is not the greatest, but the food was great.  I loved the cream of garlic soup and I got the pan-speared chicken breast with tamari butter sauce and roasted potatoes.  Topped off with a prickly pear lemonade!  Paul got the tamales.  Grandma and grandpa left on 9/25.  I think Nathan really misses them.  He seemed to love having them here.  It is almost as if no time or distance has separated them when he is with his family from Chicago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment