Saturday, March 29, 2014

Proud new owners of a 2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid...

So 3/17 we did not get to see Shombay, the daddy lion, out with his cubs.  I guess they let him out before the zoo opened in case there were any incidents.  So we stayed for a little bit at the zoo to see the cubs with mom and then we headed for the Childrens Museum.  Unfortunately, it was closed because they are closed on Mondays!  I felt so bad for Nathan.  I ended up taking him to Arthur Pack Park to ride his big wheel. We had our corned beef and cabbage for dinner.

I went back to the zoo on 3/19 while Nathan was in school. This time I got to see daddy lion out with his cubs.  He put up with so much!  Those cubs would not leave him alone and they were biting at his fur and tail.

Aunt Lisa and Connor arrived at our house that night.  The following day we went to Tucson Botanical Gardens.  There were quite a bit of cacti blooming which was cool to see.  I also took them to Sauce and Frost for lunch...their favorites.

3/21 we headed to Phoenix.  We went to the Sox spring training park and watched them lose to the Cubs!

3/22 we went to Wildlife World Zoo.  It was cool to see a young white lion, although I did not get very good pictures of it.  Also saw baby monkeys, meerkats and otters.

3/23 we went to another spring training game to see the Angels and Indians (Angels won).

On 3/24, I dropped the gang off at Phoenix Zoo and I headed to the Desert Botanical Gardens.  I am so glad I went because there were a lot of cacti in bloom (as well as wildflowers).  I then met up with them at the Phoenix Zoo.  We drove home that night.  Nathan was so talkative in the car on the way back.

We did not do much on 3/25.  I tried to catch up on things at home.

On 3/26, I took Lisa and Connor to the Desert Museum.  Not much was in bloom there, but we went to the free flight show and got to see some other cool stuff.  We picked Nathan up from school that day and found out that he had an awesome day!  The teacher said he was so good that day.

So Lisa and Connor left to go back to Chicago on 3/27.

Daddy decided to spend his last vacation day with Nathan on Friday, 3/28, so he pulled Nathan out of school again.  I was not that happy about it, but he took him to the Childrens Museum and to Pima Air & Space Museum.  I stayed home and did a lot of cleaning.  Unfortunately, I started feeling pretty sick toward the end of the day with another horrible headache.  Luckily, I felt better the next day. Stress and dehydration?

Today we got a call from Oracle Ford that our 2014 Ford Fusion was ready to be picked up.  So, we traded in our 2002 Pontiac Grand Am and picked up our new car.  We got $1800 for our Grand Am. We ended up with 3.09% financing for 63 months on the new car, including an extended warranty. We are covered for pretty much everything for like 6 years, including oil changes.  The financed price is $26,103.80 and our payment will be $449.97.    

No comments:

Post a Comment