Monday, March 2, 2015

Love is in the air

Nathan had his 5 year old pediatrician appointment on 1/13/15.  He was 44" tall and 41.5 lbs.

I took Nathan to the Children's Museum on 1/15 and then I took pictures of him at La Placita.  He was not that excited at first, but by the end he was having fun and posing for him.

Nathan and I went to the Desert Museum on 1/20.  Finally got to see the free flight show for the first time of the season.

I went to Reid Park Zoo and Tucson Botanical Gardens on 2/2.

Nathan went to his friend Eirene's birthday party on 2/7.  It was at heart and soul.  He was the only boy there, but he had fun.

The next day we went to Whitewater Draw to see the sandhill cranes.  They say about 30,000 sandhill cranes fly into the area every day during this time of year.  Afterward, we ate lunch in Tombstone.

Bella turned 7 on 2/11.

Nathan actually wanted me to take Valentine's pictures of him on 2/12.  Then he wanted to take pictures of me.  It was cute because he tried to stabilize his camera on a chair just like I was doing when I was taking pictures of him.

On Valentine's Day, we ate lunch at Grimaldi's.  They had awesome samoas cheesecake.  Then we went to the gem and mineral show.  Nathan opened a geode and got amethyst.  I was not finding much until the end.  Paul ended up buying me opal heart earrings and a matching necklace.  We went to dinner at Athens on 4th.

We went to Lodge on the Desert for dinner on 2/15 per my request.  We went to celebrate our anniversary early.  We went there last year for our anniversary, too.  I was hoping to get the roasted chicken this time, but they were out.  I was disappointed about that.  I also really wanted the creamy garlic soup that I had last time, but this time the soup of the day was cream of cauliflower.  It was alright, but not nearly as good as the creamy garlic.  My ribeye was good, but the meal was expensive and we were not that impressed this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment