Saturday, April 14, 2012

April showers...

Today it rained this morning and it is still cloudy.  Thus, we have decided not to go to the Air Show and wait until tomorrow.  Paul also has the day off on Monday so we are not sure what we are going to do then.  I should use the time to work in my house, but right now I am not feeling motivated. 

On Wednesday, Nathan's speech therapist did not show up.  I called her and found out she was sick so no speech therapy this week.  Instead, I took him to the zoo.  We go to the zoo like once a week.  I wonder if he is going to get sick of it.  There is a lot to see right now, though, with the new elephant exhibit, the lion cubs and our new polar bear, Snow.  However, the lions seem to sleep a lot, Snow is rarely out and sometimes even the elephants are out of viewing range.  I guess every visit can not be a picture perfect visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment