Thursday, April 19, 2012

It is getting hot!

It is in the upper 90s this week!  I am really not ready for summer! 

The air show on Sunday was great.  We were there from start to finish.  Since we got there so early, Nathan actually fell asleep during the first part of the show.  He is obviously a sound sleeper if he can sleep through that!  He enjoyed himself, but after awhile he got ansy.  I took a lot of pictures and I am still going through them.  The quality is not that great because many seem washed out.  It is hard to get good shots when you are shooting up toward the sun. 













Nathan had speech therapy yesterday.  Not a very eventful session, but he had learned the word no since our last session (which he pronounces "mo").  However, after she left, he did great the rest of the day.  I got him to do the sign for train, truck and cheese.  He also finally said choo choo.  It sounds more like poo poo, but at least he is trying!

Today I am taking him to the zoo.  I hope the animals are active this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment