Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Great day at speech therapy!

Nathan did great today at speech therapy.  He said several new words for Sue, including light (he used to say up), blankie, puppy, go and my.  We also worked on letter recognition and vocalization and he did surprisingly well with that, too. 

Yesterday, Paul took the day off work.  I had my annual vision appointment.  My prescription did not change and I walked out of there paying practically nothing!  I recently bought Nathan a new kiddie pool so we let him play in it yesterday afternoon.  He had a blast! 




On Saturday I went to the Desert Museum while Paul and Nathan went to the Pima County Fair.  I guess they rode a couple of rides and petted some animals, including a kangaroo!  We are thinking about going back this Saturday so I can pet the kangaroo...and Paul tells me they have garlic fries!  Nathan had to be 3 ft tall to ride some of the rides at the fair and he measured right at 3 ft with the help of his little spiked hair!  He was 34.5 inches on his 2nd birthday.

On 4/19 I took Nathan to the zoo.  We got there early to beat the heat.  Since we got there before the zoo opened, we walked over by Reid Lake and I noticed a beautiful rose garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment