Monday, May 7, 2012

Great Progress

Nathan is making such great progress with his speech.  He was pretty talkative today.  He will repeat pretty much anything you ask him to.  Today he started saying tractor and he said his name!

We had a good day today.  I did my bike and read two chapters of my digital macro photography dummy book.  Then I took a shower, took Nathan for a wagon ride and to the park.  He can actually climb to the top now and go down the big slide.  I keep a close eye on him, but he did well...I even went down the slide a few times which he loved.  Then we went to the post office and came home and had lunch.  He had a good appetite today!  He played with his toys and colored before WE took a nap.  We did not watch any TV today (other than DOOL)!  I was also able to read him a book today and kept his attention for the whole thing!  That is saying a lot.  I am noticing that he is not being so wild outdoors anymore either.  I may be able to trust him to walk beside me now at places instead of always holding my hand or riding in the stroller (like at the zoo).  Before he would just run all over the place.

It is actually cooling down this week, too, which is nice.  I think it is going to rain later in the week, but I for one am enjoying the cooler weather.  100 degree weather will be here soon enough!   

No comments:

Post a Comment