Sunday, May 6, 2012

Bummer!

I started updating this blog today only to find out I maxed out on my picture space.  I did not even know there was a limit.  That is a real bummer because I was using this blog to showcase some of my better pictures.  I guess I will have to find a new way to do so, like flickr.  So, I have gone back through my posts and deleted a lot of the pictures.  I guess the good thing is that I can update the blog more often now that I do not have to sort through a lot of pictures first.

On 4/26, I took Nathan to the Zoo.

On 4/27, I went to the Desert Museum.

Later that day Nathan decided to give his giraffe a kiss!


On 4/28 we went to the Pima County Fair.













When Nathan went to bed that night he decided to wear his "hat"


Nathan proceeded to wear a "hat" for several nights thereafter.  Here are pics from 4/30 & 5/1.



On 5/3, Nathan and I went to the zoo.  Also that day, Nathan had a great milestone.  He said his first two word phrase - Mickey cheese!  He was referring to his Mickey Mouse shaped cheese.

Yesterday, 5/5, Paul and Nathan had a father and son day.  They went to a mine in Sahuarita and looked at the big trucks.  Then on the way home they stopped at the Maynard's Market train depot downtown.











Last night there was a Super Moon.  I tried to take some pics.  I really need to learn more about my camera and how to shoot in manual mode. 



Today we took Nathan to a train museum here in town.  He LOVES trains!


No comments:

Post a Comment