Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Back from Chicago

We went back to Reid Park Zoo on 5/17.  I was happy to see our polar bear, Snow, out and about and swimming in her pool.

I got my hair cut and highlighted on 5/18.




We were in Chicago from 5/22-5/29.  They actually had record highs when we were there, go figure!
On 5/23, we went over to Grandma Pat's house.



On 5/24, we went to Brookfield Zoo, went to Ganzers for lunch and met my friend Debbie Mrazek at Stir Crazy for dinner.


Nathan and Wrigley:



Looking at ants:

Here is a picture of Nathan and GG taken on 5/25:


Here is a picture of Nathan feeding GG's turtle and of Nathan flirting with the girls at the park on 5/26:


On 5/27, we had GG's 94th birthday party at Tuscany.  After the party, we dropped Nathan off at Aunt Lisa's where he had his first overnight sleepover away from mommy and daddy.  We stayed the night downtown and went to Navy Pier.




On 5/28, we went to Willis Tower, Lincoln Park Zoo and then we picked Nathan up at Aunt Lisa's.






On 5/29, we went by Grandma and Grandpa Hoehn's house to see Grandpa Fred's motorcycle and to allow Nathan to meet their dog, Sam.  Later that day we flew back to Tucson.

On 6/3, I fainted in church again.  This time seemed worse than last time, but I was at least sitting down at the time.  I think my blood sugar was low because I had a lot of sugar the day before.  However, I am not sure if it was a diabetic episode because my glucose blood test from the gynecologist came back normal.  I have scheduled a doctor appointment for this Friday, 6/8.

On 6/4, Nathan started summer school.  He will be going Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment