Friday, January 13, 2012

3 day weekend!

Actually, it is like a 4 day weekend for me because Nathan goes to daycare on Tuesday!

Well, Nathan's runny nose was much better today so he was able to go to daycare.  Once again, he was a great boy.  He napped the full 2 hours, he went pee pee on the potty and she said he listened well at story time (I thought, wow, is that my son you are talking about?).  I love taking his art projects home, especially because we don't really do crafts together at home. 

I did not work out this morning, but I had a very active day.  I was out and about doing errands, I got to eat lunch at Chipotle and the rest of the day I cleaned since Fridays are my cleaning days.  I am seriously considering taking a bubble bath and going to bed soon!  After all, Nathan got his bubble bath tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment