Saturday, January 28, 2012

Time for an update

Last Thursday, 1/26, I took Nathan to the zoo again.  We usually go once a week or once every couple of weeks, especially now that the weather is nice.  I love taking pictures at the zoo. 

On Friday, 1/29, Nathan had daycare.  When I went to pick him up I was told that there were only 3 kids in the class that day and all of them were boys.  Boys will be boys so I guess there was a lot of pushing.  Nathan had to do time out several times.

Today we went to a U of A basketball game against Washington.  It was a whiteout game so we all had to buy our whiteout shirts.  They ended up losing right at the end.  I think the final score was 67-69.  We left a little early because Nathan was getting cranky.






They ran out of kid's shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment