Monday, January 2, 2012

My birthday!

Well, today I turned 37.  I am quickly approaching 40.  Of course my husband is already over that hill.  I feel my age, too.  What I do have going for me is that I do not look anywhere close to my age.  I hope that continues.  For years I hated that I looked so young, but now that I am getting older I like it.  The hardest part about being 37 is that I have to keep up with my 2 year old!  Maybe if I get in better shape I can be more active with him.

Today Paul had the day off work.  We went and got haircuts for him and Nathan.  Then we went to lunch at Pappoules Greek Cafe.  For dessert we walked down to Sweet Things Cupcake Shoppe.  From there, we went to Discount Tires to rotate our tires.  That is when they told us that we needed new tires.  Our current tires were about 5 years old.  So for my birthday I got to buy 4 new tires!  They also told us that we needed a wheel alignment.  So, we headed to Pep Boys to get an oil change and a wheel alignment.  It was getting somewhat late by this time so we headed to Taste of Texas for dinner.  I got a free birthday entre and a free sundae.     

No comments:

Post a Comment