Wednesday, January 11, 2012

News Year Resolutions not going well....

Monday I was good about my resolutions.  I worked out, I drank my lemonade with prickly pear, I drank water, I only had one coke, etc...

Tuesday Nathan went to daycare.  I was absolutely lazy that day.  I had to get him to daycare in the morning so I did not do my workout.  That set the tone for the whole day.  I planned to do it after I got home along with a lot of other stuff...but nothing got done!  Nathan was good at daycare, though, and did very well with the potty training again.

Today Nathan woke up with a runny nose.  I did my workout, had SOME lemonade with prickly pear, but otherwise it was not a good day in terms of my diet.  I think Nathan's runny nose is getting better, but time will tell.  I hope he is better by Friday or they will not allow him in daycare.  Stinks because we are paying for it either way. 

Also, ran our credit reports today and got our credit scoress.  Disappointed that my rating went down from an A to a B!  I am not sure why.  I have not looked at the report in detail yet, but I am guessing it is because I no longer make an income. 

No comments:

Post a Comment